FLEMINGCAMPS.COM IS COPPA COMPLIANT
TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT This Terms of Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into between Fleming Tech Camps, owned by Meteor Wave, LLC (“Fleming Tech Camps,” “we,” or “us”), and you (“you” or “User”), the user of the FlemingCamps.com website (the “Website”). By accessing and using the Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, you should not use the Website.
- Eligibility The Website is intended for use by individuals who are thirteen (13) years of age or older. If you are under the age of thirteen (13), you may use the Website with the consent and supervision of a parent or legal guardian who has agreed to the terms of this Agreement on your behalf. We will not knowingly collect any personal information from users under 13 without parental consent.
- User Content The Website may allow you to submit content, such as photos, videos, or comments (collectively, “User Content”). You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the User Content you submit to the Website. By submitting User Content to the Website, you grant Fleming Tech Camps a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Website and Fleming Tech Camps’ business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content or you have all rights, licenses, consents, and releases that are necessary to grant to Fleming Tech Camps the rights in such User Content, as contemplated under this Agreement; and (ii) neither the User Content nor your submission, uploading, publishing or otherwise making available of such User Content nor Fleming Tech Camps’ use of the User Content as permitted herein will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- Prohibited Conduct You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Website (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website), or that violates any law or regulation. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not:
- (i) use the Website for any unauthorized or illegal purpose;
- (ii) use the Website to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or Fleming Tech Camps;
- (iii) use the Website to transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- (iv) use the Website to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- (v) use the Website to transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or other items of a destructive nature;
(vi) use any robot, spider, or other automated device or process to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website;
(vii) use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
(viii) use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website;
(ix) attempt to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing”; or
(x) otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.